What do I do when I dropped all my pills on the floor and my dog just ate them?
If you think your pet may have ingested a potentially poisonous substance, call (888) 426-4435
The ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center (APCC) is your best resource for any animal poison-related emergency, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. A $65 consultation fee may be applied to your credit card.
When you consider that approximately 100 million Americans take medication two to three times per day, that most dogs eat anything we drop on the floor, and that our dogs are often in proximity to us whenever we’re home, the danger to our animal companions appears obvious. You have to use a CODAmeds® Dispenser to safeguard your pets.