How do CODAMeds®Dispensers size up to the tiny pill box?
- Pill boxes have hard to open & close flip-flap snap lids that are replaced with only one easy-fill door in the CODAMeds® cassette cartridge.
- CODAMeds® compartments can hold up to 30 ML of drugs, a hospital standard for dose cups, as most pill boxes are 15 ML with even the largest only at a 20 ML capacity.
- Pill box compartments are smaller and more difficult to fill while CODAMeds® Pill cassettes are larger and easier to load pills.
- Due to tiny pill box compartments, pills are jammed in and difficult to do a visual pill count where the clear CODAMeds® pill cassettes are bigger to see pills.
- Small pill box compartments that are overfilled compress pills into sticky, difficult balls to swallow while CODAMeds® pill cassettes have ample room.
- A single dose from a pill box is hard to swallow while CODAMeds® Dispensers divide small & large pills into separate dose cups for easier to take sizes.